Friday, October 21, 2011

Wrigley's Extra - Mint Chocolate Chip


I love mint chocolate chip ice cream and mint sugarfree gum, so you'd think this would be an instant hit, but I found the flavor didn't last long enough for me and after that, it's a chewy piece of plastic.

In contrast, my snacking cohort #1 thinks "it's good, it really tastes like dessert."

Since I know I can't always trust my own gut reaction to speak for the masses, I gave a stick to my test bee assistant.

The reaction: "Yum! ... I can taste the difference (between mint chocolate chip ice cream and regular mint flavor) ... The chocolate taste lingers. ... You should have given it to me without telling me what it was!"

. . .
$1.49 from Walk In Liquor Store.
"A name more suitable to a store in a communist commune cannot be found."
699 Auahi Street, Honolulu, HI
(808) 537-1221

1 comment:

  1. It was interesting to try but there is no substitute for the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete